Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The winter of my discontent ...

Well, more like the winter of my constant illness. A reaction to a new medication had me down and out. The flu set in. And didn't leave. Food poisoning. Another cold/sinus infection/ear infection. If it wasn't one thing, then it was another. Not quite so Charming.

I spent my time reading rather than writing. The fog wasn't conducive to witty banter and cohesive sentence construction. I did learn some new things while reading. I learned about Search Engine Optimization (affectionately called SEO). I learned about Kaboodle-ing, and found I didn't like Kaboodle so much.

I found The Vintage Village - an amazing online community of online sellers. I joined as a Premium Member. Their membership is the best bargain in town! It was there that I learned about SEO. I learned all kindsa new stuff there, and have been implementing the changes to our online selling on Ruby Lane and Ruby Plaza. It's been exciting to learn new things and expand my horizons.

I've found some amazing new things that are in our shop at The Grapevine, and we've stocked Ruby Lane and Ruby Plaza with things you just can't live without!

No comments:

Post a Comment