Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcome Rain !!!

Woke up this morning to the sound of raindrops ... we were in desparate need of rain here, so it was a welcome sound. It's too late for our veggies and flowers, most were lost to the heat and lack of rain this summer.

Yesterday's adventure at The Grapevine was successful ... not to mention fun. I enjoy being out and meeting new people, making friends ... talking about things I love ... like vintage jewelry and antiques.

I likely bought more than I sold, which is usually the case for me at events like this.

I have a collection of Winnie the Pooh items, and added some great Christmas ornaments to my collection.
Some wonderful books on seashells ... a new paperweight for my collection.
I picked up a punchbowl and matching cups with an eye toward a display in our new shop.
There were those prints I couldn't live without. You know how it goes.

And hubby brought the pups by for a visit ... we jokingly call them the twins.


That always makes my day. Smiling pups, happy to see me.



And a BLT for lunch from the fabulous Linda's Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment