Friday, September 10, 2010

The week's end ...

Working from home gives me freedom from the constraints of the calendar. While it's Friday, and the week's end ... it doesn't carry the same weight it did when I sat at a desk and watched time inch toward 5 o'clock.

Granted, I have things to do and places to go and people to see. But all in good time. My time. My schedule. If those things don't get done? There's always tomorrow.
If I don't get to those places? There's always tomorrow.

But the people ... ahh ... those come first.
It's all about priorities.

Tomorrow is a "Sidewalk Sale" at a local antique shop ... and I'm invited to be one of the sellers.
Always a pleasant day, always a pleasure to see my friends, Helen and Ken, at their amazing little shop.
Treasures galore ...

I'll let you in on a little secret ... as long as you promise not to tell anyone.
Ok?
It's just between us ...
It looks like I'll be joining Ken and Helen at The Grapevine ... setting up my own little selling space there on a permanent basis.

Now, that's just between us, right?
Mum's the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment