Sunday, October 10, 2010

I love fall weekends

The weather has cooled, finally. The sunshine and clear skies can keep the days warm, but the feeling of fall is always there.

We went to a local auction yesterday afternoon and had so much fun! It was held in a huge horse barn, so the fragrance was a little horse mixed with a little furniture oil. Interesting combination. Things were cheap as chips, as they say. We scored some sweet little pieces. And some furniture pieces for our new booth. The Charming Husband has painting plans for one of the pieces. He's handy-dandy like that. I think I'll keep him.

Next weekend is another Sidewalk Sale at The Grapevine ... we'll be setting our tables up out front with some specials on costume jewelry. Roz will be there with her bargains galore ... sometimes I spend more than I earn.

Off to do some cleaning and researching of our treasures from yesterday's adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment